The first current-gen Final Fantasy will be out within the next year, it’ll serve as something of a stopgap before Final Fantasy XV, and, well, it’s got kind of a silly name.
- the game should be out by or before august 2015
- there has never been a vita version in the works, though it has been considered
- visually, the game looks amazing - but don’t expect visuals that push the PS4/xbone’s limits as this is just a remaster of a previously released game
- rumours/theories of the original localization for the PSP being scrapped due to declining PSP sales overseas ended up being true, which shouldn’t be all that surprising
- final fantasy type-0 hd will not delay or slow down the development of FFXV, so calm down fanboys
- tabata hinted that FFXV will be more of a “road trip kind of movie and adventure that focuses on brotherhood” (why does this remind me of the sisterhood of the traveling pants idek????????????)
- no new content will be added into the HD remaster, but players will be able to choose from different difficulty levels because some japanese fans of the game complained that some parts were too hard
- there will be a new control interface to better suit traditional controllers for home consoles
- this will be the first “new” final fantasy game on next-gen!!
I really like The Walking Dead game, but in the newest episode they already forced a gender upon a hapless baby. Why am I not surprised when it’s written by cis people.
AJ, they designated AJ a gender and pronouns.
THEYRE IN THE MIDDLE OF A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE IM PRETTY SURE THEY HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN GIVE A BABY FAE PRONOUNS AND STARGENDERS LORD HAVE MERCY